Welcome to Paragon UO | Server Information Oct 25, 2020 20:25:12 GMT -8
Post by Izex on Oct 25, 2020 20:25:12 GMT -8
IP: play.paragonuo.com or 18.104.22.168
Server Version: Latest UO Patch (22.214.171.124) / Make sure to have Negotiate Features with Server checked!
Support Email: Admin@ParagonUO.com (used to be UOPPTPA@hotmail.com)
Accounts per IP: 2
Launcher (RECOMMENDED): patch.paragonuo.com:2595/download Because this exe is new you will have to tell your browser to keep the file and to download it. It is not a virus and here is a virus total result on the .exe www.virustotal.com/gui/file/39fb91894b2e4adb7426354dc51a92c29155c11bec92e223f2cd058daeb2b4cb/detection
[PvPMode = Opt-in/out of PvP (All maps have the Fel ruleset even Tram so if you don't want PvP don't enable PvPMode).
[MyAchievements = Shows your achievements
[SellPet = Deletes the pet and rewards gold based on stats.
[GetPet = Grab all pets and brings them to you for 1k per control slot.
How to earn Sovereigns:
Achievements (7 per achievement point earned ie 100 achievement points = 700 sovereigns).
Champions, Legendary White Wyrms, Legendary Dragons, Harrower, and Clockwork Exodus will drop sovereigns.
Referral Program - You can now use the in-game referral system to refer players. To claim the rewards the referred player will have to play at least 8 hours and get 5 skills to 100. The rewards are 1000 sovereigns or 100,000 gold pieces. To use the system type [Referral and give the new player the code located at the bottom (REFERRAL CODE). To show more click the arrow at the top which will show you where to use the referral code. Currently, only the person that recruits players gets the reward.
Donations are accepted. For every $10 you donate you will receive a VIP Deed or for every $1 you donate you will get 100 sovereigns (for more information check out this thread).
Skill Cap Total = 1200.0 (10 skills at 120.0)
Total Stat Cap = 300
STR/INT/DEX Cap = 150, 175 enhanced caps
Spells: the following spells will change at skill levels 100, 115, and 120.
Magery: at 120 you have a chance to summon a paragon that cannot be dispelled.
Summon Creature – 0-90 Chance to summon Lizardman and Gazer Larva, 100 Chance to summon a dread spider and giant black widow, 115 chance to summon a drake, 120 chance to summon a nightmare and a dragon. Each new summon replaces a weaker creature on the list ie Lizardman and Gazer Larva replaces chicken and rabbit.
Blade Spirits – 100 Greater Blade Spirits, 115 Summon Ancient Blade Spirits, 120 chance to summon Legendary Blade Spirits.
Energy Vortex – 100 Greater Energy Vortex, 115 Summon Ancient Energy Vortex, 120 chance to summon Legendary Energy Vortex.
Summon Air Elemental – 0-90 Air Elemental, 100 Summon Snow Elemental, 115 Hurricane Elemental, 120 chance to summon a Greater Air Elemental.
Summon Daemon – 0-90 Daemon, 100 Djinn, 115 Balron, 120 chance to summon Noxious Balron.
Summon Earth Elemental – 0-90 Earth Elemental, 100 Dull Copper Elemental, 115 Greater Earth Elemental, 120 chance to summon an Enraged Earth Elemental
Summon Fire Elemental – 0-90 Fire Elemental, 100 Lava Elemental, 115 Volcano Elemental, 120 chance to summon a Molten Earth Elemental.
Summon Water Elemental – 0-90 Water Elemental, 100 Ice Elemental, 115 Acid Elemental, 120 chance to summon Greater Poison Elemental.
Animate Dead – You can now animate 15 dead creatures.
Vengeful Spirit – Overall Stats and skills buffed and uses one less control slot.
Mysticism: at 120 you have a chance to summon a paragon that cannot be dispelled.
Rising Colossus – 0-90 Rising Colossus, 100 Greater Rising Colossus, 115 Ancient Rising Colossus, 120 chance to summon a Legendary Rising Colossus.
Spellweaving: at 120 you have a chance to summon a paragon that cannot be dispelled.
Summon Fey: 0-90 Pixie, 100 Centaur, 115 Wisp, 120 chance to summon a Satyr.
Summon Fiend: 0-90 Imp, 100 Elder Gazer, 115 Infernus, 120 Oni.
Monster modifiers have been added to the game and can greatly strengthen creatures. The modifiers are similar to Diablo 2/3 champions.
Player Paragon System:
Obtain Knight in all eight virtues to obtain paragon status! Updated recently to last 14 days instead of 7.
Dungeon Cold - You can get to this dungeon by going to the second level of the Ice dungeon.
Dungeon Dark - You can get to this dungeon by going to Khaldun or by entering the Palace of Paroxysmus.
Dungeon Chaos - You can get to this dungeon by going to level four of Deceit. It has a boss with custom mechanics named Exodus.
PvP Dungeon - You can get to this dungeon by going to the North-West of the Royal City and across the bridge. You must be in PvP Mode to enter the dungeon.
Tamables: Paragons can be tamed but will require more skill to tame but have an HP cap of 2000 + Regens lowered to 10/10/10 (can be raised via pet training).
Hires: You can hire any creature that has the [Mercenary] tag.
Hybrid Healer AI – This AI will heal and cure (the spell depends on what skills it has) friendlies when tamed. It will prioritize the owner. It will only heal when told to attack or told to guard.
Hybrid Summoner AI – Has a chance to summon creatures when fighting depending on what skills it has. For example, if it has magery and necromancy it could summon any creature that a player mage could depend on its skills or it may animate a dead body or summon a vengeful spirit.
PvP – To PvP, you must first opt-in to PvP by using the command [PvPMode in either a Town, House, or Boat that you own or are the co-owner of. You will only be able to PvP against people who have turned PvP mode on. To opt-out of PvP use the command [PvPMode in a Town, House, or Boat that you own or are the co-owner of.
While PvP is turned on your name will turn purple and you will gain skills 30% faster as long as you are not in a town, house, or boat and you will have a 2x better chance to get a 120 power scroll when killing champions.
PvP Tournaments – *Created by Dexter_Lexia on ServUO* Several Arenas located at Haven Island Arena (Tram), Ocllo Arena (Fel), Khaldun Grand Arena (Tram and Fel), Two Capture the Flag Arenas, and One Royal Rumble Capture the Flag Arena.
Arena Duels: Support three modes (this doesn’t include CTF)
- Standard: Single elimination.
- Best of 3: The first team to two wins, wins the duel.
- Last Man Standing: This duel type is limited to single arena teams only. Each arena team that accepts the invitation, will be engaged in a free for all duel where the last player alive, wins!
- Capture the Flag: Only on select arena's, this is the classic capture the flag game. The objective is to capture your opponent’s flag (by double-clicking it) and returning it to the flag pedestal in your own base. Points are given for kills and time the enemy flag is in a player’s own base.
- Team Rumble Capture the Flag: Same as capture the flag, but players enter the game individually and teams are randomly chosen. This game will hold an unlimited number of fighters, and also has support for the Team Rumble CTF arena where 4 teams can players can play simultaneously.
Additionally, the creator of a duel can add a wager where each player of each team will have to have it available in their account to proceed. Obviously, the winner will take the pot!
Rules: Various rules can be established to customize each duel to the participants liking:
- No Pre-Casting: During the wall period of the duel, players will not be able to cast spells until the wall drops.
- No Summons: Any summon type spells/abilities will be disabled.
- No Consumables: No consumables can be used during the fight.
- No Specials: Weapon special moves cannot be used.
- Pure Mage: Only magery spells can be cast.
- Pure Dexxer: No spells or abilities based on any magical school can be used.
- Allow Resurrections: This should only pertain to twosome/foursome duels.
- Allow Mounts: Mounts, including ethereal mounts, can be used during the duel.
- No Ties: In the event, the duel time runs out, a tie-breaker will be utilized to determine the winner. See details regarding tie-breakers below.
- No Area Spells: Area spells, such as wither, meteor swarm, etc., are allowed.
- Use Own Gear - Un-checking this will force fighters to choose between a standardized robe, one made for a dexxer, one made for a spell caster.
Standardized robes: If you choose to duel with standardized robes (see rule Use Own Gear above), any combat equipment, with the exception of weapons, will be put in each fighter's bank box. These items will be moved back to their original position at the conclusion of the duel.
Tie Breakers: In the event of a tie, and No Ties rules exist, a winner will be determined in the following manner, in order:
- Most players alive. This would only apply to twosome or foursome duels.
- Total damage done
- Random Pick, though considerably unlikely
(Uses PST time) Tournaments: Players can register fully configurable tournaments. Below are the details of a tournament, restrictions, and mechanics. Keep in mind, tournament restrictions are limited to that arena only.
- Registration Restrictions: Only 1 tournament can be scheduled per day, and at least 12 hours apart from the last/next one.
- Registration Fee: Like a duel wager, each player of each team will need to have the entry fee available in their account upon registration into the tournament. This fee goes towards the total tournament pot, in which distribution is discussed below.
- Sponsorship: Players can sponsor a tournament by putting for gold that goes towards the overall tournament pot. This is a good way for players to get the word out on a tournament, and gives PVP'ers an incentive to join!
- Pot distribution: upon the conclusion of a tournament, the pot will be split 3 ways: 50% goes to the victor, 25% goes to the runner up, and 25% goes to the tournament creator. If there is no creator (staff created), the winner/loser will split the difference.
- Reward Items: Creators can select a champion prize, and/or a runner-up prize. These items will be removed from the creator once they complete tournament registration and will remain in a safe location until the conclusion of the tournament.
- Tournament Cancellation: Upon cancellation, for any reason, fees, sponsor gold, and reward items will be returned to their rightful owners.
Tournament Types: There are 4 tournament types that can be selected:
- Single Elimination: Each duel in the tournament will be the standard single-elimination duel. Duel losers will be eliminated from the tournament.
- Double Elimination: Each duel in the tournament will be single-elimination, however, each team must lose 2 duels to be eliminated from the tournament.
- Best of 3: Each duel will be a best of 3 fight, where opponents will do back to back duels until one of the teams win 2 duels. The loser of the best of 3 duels will be eliminated from the tournament.
Tournament Styles - Tournament creators can choose what type of fighters can enter the tournament. A check for this is performed when a team registers for the tournament, and when the tournament begins. If they don't meet the requirements during the 2nd check, that team will be removed from the tournament:
- Standard: Any type of player can join the tournament.
- Mages Only: Only mage-type characters can join/participate.
- Dexxers Only: only dexxer type characters (non-spell casting) can join/participate.
Leagues: Staff can now set up leagues for more drawn-out, extended time-based matchups.
- Leagues will consist of 4 to 20 team leagues (must be an even number for matchups).
- All arena fight types, except the last man standing, are supported.
- All team sizes are supported.
- Entry fees, if applicable, refer to the fee each player pays. So, if the team size is four, the fee for each team will be the league fee X 4.
- During the entire league, each team will fight every other team once.
- The league is broken down into rounds. Each team will have a match in each round.
- In each round, each team will have a certain amount of time to complete their match (default 3 days per round). It will be upon the teams/players to meet up and conduct their match.
- Round matches can be done at any arena (default) or set to fight at a specific arena. Capture the Flag fights will have to be fought at one of the designated CTF arenas.
- Arena matches will be handled in the arena stone Gump. The initiating team leader and their opponent will have to be in the range of the stone.
- League Rankings will be actively kept as each fight ends. Tiebreakers, in order, are ties, then opponent strength of victories.
- Teams that do not complete their match in the allotted time, will both be given a tie. This will adversely affect their rankings.
- At the conclusion of the league, an elimination period will ensue. This is like the playoffs. Once a team loses a match, they are out of the elimination period. There are 3 formats determined by the league standings, Strong Vs. Weak (Default), Weak vs Weak and Strong Vs Strong, or random.
- Elimination rounds act the same as standard league rounds, however, if a match is not complete, the round resets. No ties.
- Winner Pot: 75% total fees
- Runner Up Pot: 25% total fees
Leaderboards - Leaderboards will keep track of each fight types of leaders and will reset on the 1st of each month. You will be able to view previous leaderboards.
- [MyTeams - shows a player's teams.
- [AllTeams - shows a player all arena teams.
- [ClearTournamentStatistics - Administrator only, clears all-tourney statistics for all arenas
- [ViewTeams - Game Master only, target a player to see their arena teams
- I wish to duel, I wish to challenge you to a duel - If within range of an arena keeper, will automatically bring up the quick fight cursor for a 1v1, no rules arena match
- Khaldun Grand Arena (Trammel)
- Khaldun Grand Arena (Felucca)
- Ocllo Arena (Felucca)
- Haven Arena (Trammel)
- CTF Arena 1
- CTF Arena 2
- CTF Royal Rumble
Achievement System: *Created by Dexter_Lexia on ServUO* You can earn achievements in-game by completing certain objectives such as exploring dungeons, killing monsters, and obtaining gold. Each achievement point you obtain gives you 10 Sovereigns to spend in the UO Store. For example, if you get the achievement for exploring Luna you will get 10 achievement points and 100 Sovereigns. Type [MyAchievements to check out what achievements there are and which ones you have earned.
Xantos Shrink System: You can shrink any bonded pet with a pet leash and have it put in your inventory.
Power scroll Exchange Box: You can put in two power scrolls of equal power (ie 120 anatomy and 120 tactics) and it will give you a random power scroll of equal power (ie two 120’s = a random 120).
Monster Contracts: *Created by Gargouille) You can obtain monster contracts from an NPC in Luna which will allow you to get paid for killing monsters. Just double click the contract and click on the body of the monster you have been contracted to kill (it will remove the body so make sure to loot it first).
Max Follower Deed: You can increase your max follower count by one when using this deed to a maximum of 10 slots.
Automated Staff: *Created by Tresdni* When you click the help Gump you will summon a GM Bot that can assist you in various ways. If you need to talk to a real person, it will let you email us or you can just join our discord to ask for help there. discord.gg/wVM5AMz The GM Bot will disappear after 15 minutes and can be called once per hour. When summoned it will bring up a GUMP with keywords you can use to communicate with the GM Bot.
Get Pet Command: If you lost your pet just use the command [GetPet and for gold, it will bring all your pets to your location (this will dismount you off any mount).
Virtual Player Vendor Bots: *Created by Gadget2013 on ServUO* If you have items you are selling that are in a vendor there is a chance, depending on the price of the item, that a random adventurer (a bot) will purchase an item from your shop. If you are nearby the shop it will say someone bought something from your shop (the bot will have a random name). This will allow you to sell items (within a reasonable price range) even if no one else is online.
Sell Pet Command: *Created by Zigholtul88 on ServUO* You can sell any pet you want to have removed, it will delete the pet, and get gold in return based on the creature’s stats.
Grave Digging: *Created by Massapequa* Grave Digging is a new harvest system that allows players to exhume bones, human remains, equipment, and other buried items from cemeteries throughout the world. The higher your Forensics skill the better loot you dig up.
Gold Sink and Power Scroll Stone Vendors: These two vendors are located at the bank in Luna. The gold sink will have some items that you can only get from it and others that are well-overpriced items that players can get if they spent the time to make them. The power scroll vendor sells power scrolls in exchange for power scroll tokens that drop from champions.
New Tamable Creatures:
Ancient Black Widow
Ancient White Wyrm
Legendary White Wyrm
Wild Healer (can resurrect, but needs to be in stay mode)
Greater Chaos Dragon
Neira's Experimental Blood Werewolf
Creatures Made Tamable:
Raging Grizzly Bear
Balron (unique hue)